Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Photos: Gangnam

I went to Gangnam the other day, mostly because my dad has an office in the area. Gangnam (강남) is one of the most expensive areas in Seoul, and it shows. I saw people doing a photo shoot there once, and very awkwardly had to go through the middle of it, feeling very sloppily dressed and short compared to the model, but let's face it, so is everyone else.

Hilariously, whenever I go to Gangnam, all the men are dressed in very nice suits, including some men who look more like teenage boys. Sometimes they even ride mopeds down the sidewalk, helmets clamped over their gelled hair, skinny little ankles showing underneath their Armani suits. It is pretty much my favorite thing in the world.

Gangnam also has a lot of great shopping districts, though all ridiculously out of my price range. I repeat: one of the most expensive areas in Seoul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment