Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

One Small Step

In the famous words of Neil Fucking Armstrong: "That's one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind."

In the less famous words of this blogger: "COUNTING MY EGGS TOTALLY PAID OFF, BITCHES."

Guess who's going to Sogang University this summer? THAT'S RIGHT.

ME.

This whole "I want to be in touch with my cultural roots" thing only works if I can actually speak the language. I'm currently learning Chinese and plan to pick up Japanese, but alas, my college does not offer Korean. If I learned those two and failed to learn my own language, my Korean ancestors would cross the ocean to call me a blood traitor. That's right - we're purebloods. We're the Blacks. (Are Harry Potter references outdated yet?)

See you in Korea!

Peace <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment